Whether you’re on a land survey or construction road crew, this wind- and water-repelling hooded jacket is designed to keep you comfortable when the weather is iffy.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Polyester thermal lining
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- 313 patch attached on left chest
Carhartt ® Tall Thermal-Lined Duck Active Jac 313 patch Jacket CTTJ131
All returns are approved on an individual basis and require a return authorization number before a return will be accepted. All potential disputes have a 30 day return window from the date the product was ordered. Please contact the return department for return authorization at 586- 285-5500
Please allow 3 business days to complete your order before shipping. All items may not be in stock and may need to be custom made. When the order ships it may take around 2-5 business days for arrival.